Thursday, May 27, 2010

What Is Excercise To You!

Excercise is anything that gets and keep you moving! I'm often asked what type of excercise do I do? Traditional...treadmill, elyptical, and spin/recumbent bike, etc... But I get bored, tired, and fed up with the same ole thing! How many of you feel the same way? I like to have fun, So I started dancing to burn some calories.

Most of you that watched me on The Biggest Loser know that I incorporated dancing as part of my workout routine. Dancing, for me, burned 1100 calories an hour...so I would dance as many hours as I could.

To keep moving...I also did yard work...cut the grass, rake leaves, swept the curb and sidewalk...those of you that do yard work know,
that's a workout. I'm sharing these things, so that you get an idea of ways you can start burning calories.

Whatever exercise is too you, make it fun!! Let me know how it goes!

3 comments:

  1. I'm playing volleyball and participating in Zumba to keep things interesting and fun! I included my nephew and my sister and they keep me laughing! We work hard but don't take ourselves to seriously and it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, I'll have to come play volley ball with you!! To keep burning those calories. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I as well love to dance and I do zumba 2-3 hours everyday. I love it!
    Well said Carla about the yardwork, if a person has never raked a yard before I suggest you visit a needy neighbor and give them a hand you will be blessed double :)
    Love your blog!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete