Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Dream Deferred





If I could go back in time and pursue my dream of becoming a model in my teens, I could have been the next Carla (Tyra) Banks...Exploring the universe and traveling the globe to see what life had to offer. That wasn't the plan GOD had for me...HE had me take the long route, and endure trials & tribulations, rejection, acceptance, love, and heartbreak to make me appreciate the blessings HE had in store. Do I wish I coulda, shoulda, woulda...of course!! But I'm glad I didn't.

My life has come full circle, I've been blessed to have experienced many things...now I have the opportunity to do what I initially wanted to do, but it was all in HIS timing. I'm glad that I waited patiently. I am pleased to announce that I was featured in the June 2010 issue of Plus Model Magazine, in a spread entitled Utilitarian Desert Chic. No longer a dream deferred...a dream come true!

2 comments:

  1. You are looking amazing! Congratulations on your dream come true!

    Josher McGuire
    phatjosh.com

    ReplyDelete