Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Behind The Shallow Mind



I had the privilege of being an extra in a film...filmed right here in my hometown, Detroit, Michigan. The writer, producer, and director is a talented young man named Steven Horn. The movie Premiered in Michigan on June 3, 2010 at the Imagine Theatre in Novi, Mi.

Behind The Shallow Mind is about GREED, AMBITION, AND LOVE that could end all end in MURDER!!

This movie will make you laugh, make you cry, make you say WTF!!! LOL.

The cast and crew were awesome. I would like to Thank a good friend of mine, Velda Hunter for asking me to come out and support. I thought I was just gonna be a fly on the wall and low and behold...they put me in the hairstylist chair and was like... ACTION!!! I'm glad I was a part of it. I was Customer #1, and my name is listed in the credits!!!

For more info about the movie visit www.behindtheshallowmind.com

Behind The Shallow Mind, will also make it's debut at the San Francisco Black Film Festival June 17th - 20th.


Please check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment